- Cancellation and Insurance. A contract is made between us once we have received your deposit. The deposit is the cost of the 1st nights accommodation. For your security we prefer this to be paid by phone, using either a debit/credit card.
From that time any deposit you have paid is non- refundable.
- If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. For cancellations made up to 21 days before your date of arrival, the deposit will be retained but can be used against a future booking taken within 6 months of the cancellation. For cancellations made after this time, or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling, you will be liable for the total amount. For this reason we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
- Check in is between 4-6pm unless you arrange an alternative time with us in advance
Check out. We ask that you please vacate your room by 10.00 am.
- Damages and Breakages. Please take care of our home. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report as soon as they occur especially if you accidentally spill something – it’s much easier to clean if we know what it is and act quickly. We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
- Liability. We do not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
- Non-Availability. We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to find you alternative accommodation, however if this is not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund.
- Bridge House is a non smoking establishment.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Pets are not permitted.